top of page

Kindergarten registration for the 2024-25 school year opens on Monday, March 11, 2024! Elementary students will enroll in their home schools and children must be five years old by August 31, 2024 to register for kindergarten for the 2024-2025 school year. (P3005-1)

Elementary Attendance Boundaries

Elementary students will enroll in their home schools. To verify which school your student will attend based on your home address, use this boundary map. For questions about school boundaries, contact our Transportation Department via email or call 425-844-4540. Bus routes will be finalized prior to the first day of school.

To register for the 2024-25 school year, complete the Online Enrollment process beginning March 11, 2024.

Each elementary school in the Riverview School District will host a Kindergarten Parent Information Night led by the principal. The Information Night is a great opportunity for families of future kindergarteners to ask questions and learn more about their student’s school. Kindergarten Parent Information Night is an in-person event and will not be virtual. Visit your student’s school website for more information:

To apply to our PARADE Program, please visit the PARADE website.

Families are encouraged to enroll as soon as possible. This helps us forecast class sizes and staffing needs for the coming school year. 


New Families: To begin registering, click on the Online Enrollment process (opening on March 11, 2024).

Families with students currently enrolled in Riverview may log in to Qmlativ to enroll additional children.


Reminder: Children must be five years old by August 31, 2024,
to register for the 2024-2025 school year. (P3005-1)



Required Documentation

Before beginning online enrollment, please have the required documents listed below available to upload. The application process will take approximately 20-30 minutes; you can save as you go and do not have to complete it all in one sitting. If you have to step away, however, for longer than 15 minutes, please save your data to ensure it is not lost. You may be asked to log in again.

  • Proof of Birthdate or other Age Verification - documents can include: birth certificate, passport, visa, legal documentation, previously verified school records, etc.

  • Proof of Residency – Required. Acceptable forms of proof of residency include: Homeowner’s Insurance Policy Declaration or Rental Lease Agreement, and a utility bill. Accepted utilities include water, sewer, gas, electricity, or garbage (the mailing and service address must be the residence address). Cable, internet, and phone bills are not accepted. All addresses on the documents must match the address of your Riverview School District residence. You will need to upload original documents.

  • Completed Certificate of Immunization (CIS) – Required. Enrollment applications will not be processed until this form has been completed. (See State Immunization Requirements).

  • Parenting Plan, Custody/Court Order –  If applicable.

  • Restraining Order – If applicable.


Immunization Requirements


Washington State Law RCW 28A.210.080 requires all school-age children to be fully immunized against the

following communicable diseases: Varicella (chickenpox), Diphtheria, Pertussis (whooping cough), Tetanus, Polio, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, and Hepatitis B.


All students must have a signed Certification of Immunization Status (CIS) form on file to attend school.

In addition, all new immunization records provided to the school must be medically verified. Examples of medically verified records can be found here. You can also print a CIS form at home that includes your child's medically verified records on file with Washington state. To do this, simply sign up and log into MyIR. For more information on immunizations, contact your child's health care provider or the Seattle-King County Health Department.


Please contact your student’s home school with any registration questions.


Familias de habla hispana: Comuníquese con la escuela de origen de su estudiante para obtener nuestros formularios de inscripción en español.

New Student Registration

Riverview students may register year-around (except July) at the school they'll be attending. To determine the elementary attendance area, which is based on address, call the Transportation Department at 425-844-4540.

Please visit the school website your child(ren) will be attending for all forms, materials, and information related to registration.

Elementary Schools



  • Proof of Birthdate or other Age Verification - documents can include: birth certificate, passport, visa, legal documentation, previously verified school records, etc.

  • List of immunizations

  • Proof of residency

Secondary Schools (middle and high school)

It is recommended that new students contact their school for additional information about the registration process prior to registering.


  • Proof of Birthdate or other Age Verification - documents can include: birth certificate, passport, visa, legal documentation, previously verified school records, etc.

  • List of immunizations

  • Proof of residency

  • Withdrawal sheet or report card from previous school

  • Unofficial transcript (high school)

Other Registration and Transfer Forms

Acceptance of Non-Resident Students into the Riverview School District - See Policy 3020 

Non-Residents - Parent or guardian will apply for admission on behalf of his or her child by completing the appropriate application form from their home district.

Riverview District Agreement to release attendance to another district - See Policy 3015

A student who resides within the boundaries of the Riverview School District may request release to attend school in another district.

Choice Transfer - To waive 100% out of the Riverview School District, for in-person or online public school, apply here:

Interdistrict Agreement Request - To request to attend some classes in Riverview School District and some in another district, complete and return the Interdistrict Agreement Request form. | En Español

Riverview In-District Transfer Request - See Policy P3010

A parent or guardian may request that their child be allowed to attend another school in the district. Requests must be submitted, using the Annual In-District Attendance Transfer Application Form to the Principal of the building at which the student is currently assigned.

In-District Transfer Request (P3010-F) - Use this form if requesting transfer within Riverview School District school boundaries.

Riverview District Home-based Instruction Agreement - Due by September 15th - See Policy 3015

Students who reside within the boundaries of the Riverview School District and are participating in home-based instruction must file a Declaration of Intent to Home School annually by September 15th, or within two weeks of any public school quarter, trimester, or semester with the school district in the student’s home district.

Declaration of Intent to Home School

Ancillary Services Form - Click to download

Home-based or private school students seeking part-time attendance, or ancillary services, must complete this form and submit it to the district office.

Free and Reduced Lunch Applications

Information an Applications on Free and Reduced Lunch Program 

bottom of page